1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder. What is this?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Arthand, 14 May 2017.

1. Arthand

Arthand New Member

What is a speeder? Right now there is not much players playing as speeder. Actually, all of my classmates think of the speeder as a "useless shit". Actually it is not. The main aim for a speeder, as i think is to make the whole map visible for long range units, such as mortar, sniper cannon, torpedo and others. Also, speeder must coordinate all of the actions of the team, to win without any troubles. Whom must shooter shot down or where the defender must be and etc. Because of the small hp it HAS to move madly. Don't blame speeder if he doesn't come to u because u said "stay together". It's okay.
    Coming to the things we need to put on our speeder is the thing maximally increasing its speed, BUT dont put nitro on him. With speeder its useless. Use turbo or overboost instead. Nitro is for huge ships to dodge the mortar or torpedoes. Speeder can dodge it on his own. Then, coming to the gun, I prefer to use standard cannon or swift torpedo. Cannon will give u a chance to shot rapidly enemies down. Also, its usable when someone is trying to go to a fixer on low hp. With ur speed and cannon u can kill him easily. Torpedo is usable on higher levels, because its speed will increase incredibly.

Thats all just my opinion. Leave yours as comments. Bye)

2. Insta

Insta New Member

Professional Mobile Gamer
    In my opinion, nitro is compatible with a speeder. The point of a speeder is to distract the enemy by going in circles and dodging the attacks. Imagine a whole team just focusing on you while you dodge their attacks, while your team annihilates them without their health getting beat down.

fatpottato9 likes this.
  3. fatpottato9

fatpottato9 New Member

With a speeder, use nitro and overboost. Overboost long range and for circling defenders, and nitro for mortar and staying ahead of the defenders turret. Use a regular cannon. This loadout has worked for me. If any tips, please tell me. As a speeder, I'm the first one out and the first one targeted. Please help.

4. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

The only ship in the game I have had success with is the speeder, this is because I have 3 different types of slots and that covers more than a shooter and a defender, I find it that the one ship in the game to deal damage in the battle and leave the fight almost unscaved is this ship. The speeder is the match maker, it will get the team in and out of the battle leaving the enemy team in your giant wake. PS the speeder is the one ship in the game that can carry the team on its shoulders and actually do something useful like move (GET REKT). ALSO ON THE PLUS SIDE, I (and my friends) HAVE RARELY EVER FOUND A SPEEDER GO AFK, THIS MAY BE THE ONLY SHIP IN THE GAME THAT HAS AN INTERESTING FIGHT (MY OPINION) AND IT GETS AROUND TO THE PLACES UR TEAM NEEDS U TO GO. (watch blacktail grills noodles on p0rthos' channel) Even p0rthos used to be a speeder. THING IS NOT MANY PEOPLE PLAY SPEEDER BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME INTENSELY OR AT FULL SPEED FULL STOP ---------> .

5. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

ps I don't want people 2 judge me but it is my opinion, and blacktail (speeder) Is the #1 player in the world as of 15/5/2017

6. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

U got the rekt

7. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

u should use better language. make it appropriate to read ur comments

8. XxAGENTSHAWxX

XxAGENTSHAWxX New Member

What infamy level are you at? At ACE tier and above you see two on each team. At higher levels, no one can touch a speeder because of it's immense speed, while they attack you where nd there. this eventually leads to a snowball, overwhelming you and your team, turning into a win.

9. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Before It was realeased worldwide there were speeders IN EVERY team like bruh...Yes I have played Battle Bay BEFORE the worldwide release (I played as a speeder before but I didnt know how to use it xd) and I remember using 3 accounts (lol) one was a Defender Path (First account) Shooter Path (Third) and of course Speeder (Second) also I remember me doing tips on the forums with the speeder I just forgot my name (YES I KNEW FORUMS TOO) and I think It was Sniper or Cannon Overboost OR Nitro (I think I kept changing between those two) because in my speeder account I got to the Feared Rank FAST like BRUHDHHDHDHDHHDHDHDHSHSSNS so yeah :D

10. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I dealt with a speeder, he'd zoom up to you and 2~3 hit's you'd be dead.

I remembered and took care of it when i saw him again. He was dead early, but still did the most damage on his team. He 2 striked a shooter down to around 100 hp, i got in front of his third shot taking almost all my hp with just a carronade and my team mate damaged him enough for me to get the last strike. I cleaned the rest on my own :)

Google translate wont translate his global chat i snapped afterwords, and he had previous text so I don't actually know what it says. Arabic is litterally the only text on screen the translator will not highlight, and the program does translate arabic, just not in text form. Why google?? Why no translate arabic text? I even tried turkish because I havn't a clue.

Does this game translate some languages on it's own?? War commander rouge assault does.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 16 May 2017
  11. Zaptos

Zaptos New Member

That is so because speeder have the lowest health for ships, and killing it will bring you one step closer to killing all.
    If you don't want to die so fast, stay at the back and only go ahead if there is a enforcer or defender with you.

12. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

i disagree, if you have to many teammates with you, itll slow you down. Speeders are suppose to go out expose the opponents position, do chip damage (which is very deadly), take out ships that dont have too much health, and distract noobs that use auto aim! lol

13. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

necro...