1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder vs Enforcer

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by mwidjaja, 13 Aug 2017.

1. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

Hey, i'm using mk4 shooter now. I really want to try the yellow ships.
    I have saved some yellow items like TB, OB, Nitro.
    I know the difference between those ships in terms of number of slots.
    I think I don't really need to be super fast like a Speeder, but Enforcer is slower than a Shooter without OB.
    It's kinda bug me, though I'd like more red slots and better turret in Enforcer.
    I also heard Enforcer is the only ship that can fast reverse, is it true?

So, which one should I spend the money on?
    I hope those who had tried both can provide good inputs.

Last edited: 13 Aug 2017
  2. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    I used to play enforcer. It's extremely versatile and it's a great ship and yes, it does reverse at high speed. But then I switched to speeder and I find it to be reeeeeaaaaally good. It's fast, has a decent amount of weapon space, and it's a great ship overall. I gotta say, you have to choose speeder but that's just my opinion

cgr3asy and mwidjaja like this.
  3. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    There are multiple enforcers and speeders out there. I suggest you look at "Rahul James" (aka RNG • KenZer) on YouTube. It'll help you as he plays both

StrictSalmon307 and The Otherguy like this.
  4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Based on the stuff you have saved i'd say you should play speeder

5. Wyatt N.

Wyatt N. New Member

It really depends on whether you're more of an aggressive or defensive player because as ThatOnion said the items you've saved do seem extremely good for speeder mainly but the OB TB combination is also stellar on an enforcer. It is really dependent upon your play style.