1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDER TORPEDO

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lollo shon, 18 Oct 2017.

1. Lollo shon

Lollo shon New Member

hi, im italian so, maybe my english is not good enough for understand my question but i Hope its ok! and thanks a lot for all answers. I would ask a good build for speederMK5 with torpedo and frost blaster. I use sniper cannon and big torpedo like weapon, blue item big shield and turbo and as yellow item i use frostblaster, overboost and teslabolt.. any suggestion to know if its better change teslabolt with NITRO or its good like i said?? Sooo sooorryyy for my bad english. If you want let me know some suggestion about the build for speederMK5 torpedo/frost

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    That sounds good to me.

3. Lollo shon

Lollo shon New Member

Anyone suggest from another player of speeder torp?

4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  5. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    My bf uses telsa bolt boost nitro big torp a sniper and it's an awesome Set up

6. Rated R

Rated R Member

That's a really good setup.

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I play speeder with torp. I keep a levelled blast cannon for close range, but swear by the bigtorp as my damage dealer. I also switch and play flare+blast sometimes

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I run speeder with nitro, overboost, and tesla bolt. It works really well for me. Frost is really strong, but as a direct sight item is easier to miss with, so I prefer the extra speed over the frost. Overall you have a good setup so it will just depend on how you like to play. I also only have a level 11 frost blaster, but if I get one more I might try out frost and tesla bolt.

9. CapitanCatarro

CapitanCatarro New Member

I'm italian too, and i play speeder torp (mk4 speeder) with blast, big torp, overboost and tesla bolt, i prefer tesla to frost blaster because to use big torp and frost i have to stay close to the enemy, and big torp is too slow for me, a tesla stun can give me a chance to aim and release the torp. If you reach a speed very high maybe you can change overboost with nitro, using Tesla Bolt and Frost Blaster both. Frost helps you to manage the torp and tesla bolt can help your team.

10. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Sniper, big torp, OB or nitro, tesla stun, frost blaster, turbo, big shield and rudder or bandage(high lvl bandage prefered)...
    Yes rudder, i wouldnt trade my rudder for a bandage ever, i love being able to turn fast to launch a torp or dodge shots, i think it goes better with the torp setup.

11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Bro, are you mk6?

12. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Yes sir
    Screenshot_20171114-084553.png