1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder targeting

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cleener, 26 Feb 2018.

Tags:
?

In middle of combat I will lock on to an opponent and start shooting and the crosshairs will move

1. Targeting

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Speeder

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Cleener

Cleener New Member

I will lock onto target and crosshairs move off opponent forcing you to stop to take the shot , only happens with speeder . What's wrong , makes me not want to use my speeder . Was my second favorite before update. So something happened .Please let me know , thanks .

2. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    What kind of poll is that?
    And you might want to put this in bugs

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This happened before the update. Any close-range boat will cause the initial lock to bounce off for a bit before re-focusing. I was guessing it was done to protect speeders who can be decimated quickly at close range, but it happens on all boats.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

The new targeting sucks some times it ruins my flare +blast combo when i target a ship i flare it and just when i am about to shoot my blast ( with all burn perks ) the target changes and there it goes hits another ship (not on fire ) which wastes my shot

5. Cleener

Cleener New Member

Thank you, not the only one with this problem , maybe I will try some lube for turret .