1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder or Enforcer / pls help with loadout too

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by HairySpeeder, 30 Jun 2017.

1. HairySpeeder

HairySpeeder Member

So hey after this new shitpatch for speeders I'm thinking of switching over to enforcer. But I don't know what to play really. Atm I'm playing big torpedo blast cannon Tesla shield overboost Turbo Turbo. If I switch to enforcer I'd need a flare gun at least or a sniper.. Also i don't get why most high infamy players are playing sniper.. Is it so strong in the later stages???

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Sniper has always been strong in all stages. Early and late. What you want to do is add perks to your sniper to increase the critical chance. My sniper currently has a %20 chance to critically damage a target which is roughly 800 dmg if a crit. I get a crit for every 2 to 3 shots. Sometimes consistently. It is a very good weapon.

3. Chad Iyet

Chad Iyet New Member

As mk4 enforcer Im playing flare gun + blast cannon it is OP trust me. Before the update, i was running Turbo + Standard Shield and Overboost + Tesla Shield, but now that Overboost is basically useless, I switched to Turbo Turbo and now Im using Tesla Bolt + Tesla Shield.... It is so OP the opponent can never touch me lol

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Overboost is useless to the noobs who only knew how to spam it all game. Learn to be strategic.

5. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I run a mk3 enforcer with lvl 10 rare napalm launcher, lvl 20 rare blast cannon, lvl 10 rare OB, lvl 10 uncommon tesla bolt and lvl 10 rare big shield. More of a support ship than damage dealer, but it can pull it's weight up to 1300 infamy!