1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder mk5 build

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by wreck your day, 11 Feb 2018.

1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    So here's my current build: Screenshot_20180211-135022.png

Aaand... The rest of my inventory
    Screenshot_20180211-135037.png Screenshot_20180211-135048.png Screenshot_20180211-135054.png
    Screenshot_20180211-135637.png
    Any suggestions?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

You might get some hate for that speeder setup... but hey if its working for you why fix what ain't broke?
    I would suggest building that epic blast cannon and using it with either the grenade or the big torp... maybe you want to build that rare big shield as well and replace bandage with big shield... it'll give you more health than bandage I think... Your inventory is pretty stacked so you have a lot of options try different weapons in custom battles to see what you like me personally I would go with blast big torp i would maybe replace tesla bolt with frost blaster... but tesla bolt is good as well and replace bandage with big shield should give a lot of health... it depends on you tho.

p.s. if you need a fleet partner...;)

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So.
    1. You gotta build up that big shield.
    2. If you like long range, try sniper cannon+bigtorp, it works like a charm. If not, try running 'nade launcher+explo/blast cannon.
    4. If you wanna try something like @BasedCarpen, ask him as well!
    5. You have some really good Ace 1 materials here. But you really need those hitpoints to go over 4000, or you're dead meat to them punks with legendaries;)so get goin, and get wreckin!

4. wreck your day

Sorry I don't get what you mean here, can you please explain? (Unless you mean my teammates hating me for dying so early to some double bc speeder because I couldn't fend him off)

Anyway I was also thinking about upgrading the blast cannon, so I can hit other speeders and maybe enforcers more easily, just that I only have 2 epics and I would also have to retrain all of Bhurt's talents. But about the big shields I'm not so sure since I love my bandage but yet feel a little low on hit points. Maybe I'll switch between the two?

My tag is WMCBBYLD, hope to see you on the bay :)
    (You typed the whole second paragraph in 1 sentence :eek:)

5. Rinse & Repeat

Yea that is what I meant your teammates(and now players on the forum) may disagree with your setup that's all. I would strongly suggest the big shield for mk5 speeder but that's me. Sorry about my punctuation I get confused sometimes so I just won't put periods or commas, its easier for me I hope it doesn't bother you too much...

6. wreck your day

Yay the omnipresent TheAntisnipe replied me!
    Also which is better, explosive or blast? I was thinking explosive since it does better damage and can splash damage other nearby ships. But it has longer cooldown and it's projectile speed is slower... And I don't have too many explosives to build on

7. wreck your day

No prob on the punctuation, it's just something I noticed. Btw nice profile pic

Thanks to both of your suggestions! :D

8. Rinse & Repeat

Yea that is why I suggested blast cannon... if you can build an explosive cannon then by all means. Explosive cannon talents come later in Bhurt's training so I would use blast now and explosive when you have the talents for bhurt...
    Thanks! @H.A.D.E.S made it for me

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Basically, excannon is the best heavy cannon in the game. The blast vs ex fight usually ends up with personal preference, if you have good RNG. I have t4 rare blast as well as t4 rare excannon, but I use flare+blast, since it is much better for midrange and closerange, and is not as affected by waves and lag as the excannon.

10. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I think @Stelmo runs Grenade and BigTorp just as u do. It's not the most common setup but if it works for you (and a NM player) and you have fun playing with it, you should keep it and gear up your other items asap. Begin with Big Shield, it's a must if you want to hit 3k infamy. :)

11. wreck your day

Hmmm... Now things are rather confusing. But I guess everyone here has, at the very least, one similar point: build DA BIG SHIELD, so I had better get started on it. As for the weapons maybe I'll start building a blast cannon to try it out then.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.