1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speed hack with Fixer [PROOF]

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BirdFly, 27 May 2017.

1. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

Look how fast he travels around the map. Look at the timer and look at the aiming of the enemy ships. I SAW this guy was flying around the map but trying to make you people see it. Enemy is aiming his previous position which is impossible if he wasn't speed hacking. He travels so fast and so long distance in 2 seconds. Check the timers.
    Last screenshot his turbo is on cooldown but as we see on the trail he is still on turbo mode. You can understand how the enemy aims on his previous position. He is hacking with his friend. Please do your best on him.
    WhatsApp Image 2017-05-27 at 04.08.42 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-05-27 at 04.08.42 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-05-27 at 04.08.42.jpeg

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

OH I SAW THIS GUY TOO! i was like how the fuq does a fixer go that fast. obvious hack

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Dan

Dan New Member

Mabye he has like an epic turbo or something

4. oDDD

oDDD Member

He was dead and spectating the Fixer who is hacking. So the nitro osnt legendary clewrly its a uncommon

5. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

You guys do know he said turbo. Not nitro. Turbo is the blue slot item that makes you faster

Karthik1751 likes this.
  6. oDDD

oDDD Member

When youre right youre right. Ha whoops

7. Razerx100

Razerx100 Member

I've an Epic Turbo on my Speeder. It doesn't even go that fast

8. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Jesus effing christ man, there was a post a few days ago that linked a site that literally gave you speed hacks. There are definitely hackers in the game, and hopefully the devs are working hard on patching it.

9. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

Even the legend turbo cant do this look at the trails mate his nitro is on cooldown. Also I know his normal speed... You can easily say he is using hack from the screenshots if you know what to look. Admins would know but idk.

10. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

I am so glad you post these up... I have seen couple of hackers but there is no way to prove it since im not recording all my battles....

11. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Well based on the comment, mostly say that many hacker for example this. Hmmm okay. I havent found a kind of that hacker before

Last edited: 27 May 2017
  12. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

English please

13. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    I've fought with that guy too. He jumps when he ascends waves

14. Raissa tito safaraz

Lol Im using english XD this is english bro!

Nikkie! likes this.
  15. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

J
    jumping is normal. If you go trough a wave so fast you basicly jump on it. I like how developers made it in that way.

16. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

It was this : Well based on the comment, mostly everyone say that many hacker. Hmmm okay. I dont know this before

Then you edited it to this which you can see it in my next message : Well based on the comment, mostly say that many hacker for example this. Hmmm okay. I havent found a kind of that hacker before

Let's not make a big deal -.-'

17. Raissa tito safaraz

Owh man what do you mean? I edited it! What is the matter? Look im using english. That is english

Even i edited it, it is right. So where is the problem?

Last edited: 29 May 2017
  18. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    but it was more bird than you. Like he goes very up