1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic wave

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Vile Kyle, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

sorry if this is the in wrong place. With all this MEGA mine play that is going on it would be nice to have a sonic pulse or something that would detonate multiple mines.

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Or a weapon that does frost effect like the grenade has with fire? It would be nice if torpedoes or a well aimed Cannon shot could destroy Mines. Would bring some more usage to that weapon.

3. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Carronade has the frost effect if thats what you are asking. XD

4. Earel

Earel Active Member

Guys main reason using mine for it’s undamageble speeder-enfo nitro users... animation of nitro = gcd, - during this time u can’t do dmg any type of cannon...

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

No I’m saying something that you can combo with a Torpedo with the frost damage perks.