1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

some things wrong with enfo

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Neptune_Gaming, 2 Feb 2018.

?

what do you think enfo lacks

1. its balanced

2. blue slots/points

3. red slots/points

4. yellow slots/point

5. its aldready op

6. general stats

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

lets find out after all whats wrong with enfo. maybe if we all poll....I really like enfo its my main ship,but at mk3/4 there is literally no use of enfo coz if you need speed you can use speeer .If you need health you can use defender.If you can like red weapons you can use shooter .If you like healing you an use fixer.So all in all there is no use of enfocer here its just a bunch of crap and cannot compete with the other boats.pls fix this.REMEMBER THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MK5 AND ABOVE AT ALL

2. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

I don't Think there is something Wrong with the Enforcer

Hokuse and fr4nk1yn like this.
  3. Neptune_Gaming

well maybe not at mk5 and above but surely at mk4 and below:(:(

Last edited: 10 Feb 2018
    The Otherguy likes this.
  4. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

I did fine with mk4 enfo.
    You need a good turbo, OB and TS to compensate his weaknesses tho.
    Just learn how to dance, distract, scout and find a build that suits your playstyle. Use the map to your advantage. When you reach mk5 and better, you will unlock your potential! Just practice and watch some good gameplay.
    :)

Last edited: 3 Feb 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  5. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

At low level in my opinion, enforcer and speeder aren’t that useful. Then at mk5 speeder becomes a very good boat and at mk6 enfo is OP

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  6. Neptune_Gaming

Totally true man thats what i wanted to say:cool::cool::):rolleyes:

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

At MK5 its still not great, having 2 yellow slots yet 4 points makes it very wasteful unless you run double shield / launcher.

I'm a huge fan of my 1 point yellows, like nitro, overboost and tesla. I would rather it be like speeder and have 3 slots with 4 points, so i can run a shield plus 2 of the other items.

Also the 3 red slots and 3 slot points are wasteful too, would rather have 4 points so you can still run with a 2 slot weapon.

For me MK5 is very meh for the enforcer.

Neptune_Gaming and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It still kinda grows on you. The enfo just feels like a total joy to pilot. The accel, the turret rotation, it's all awesome. But a buff to the mk5 that is more substantial than slots will be awesome.

9. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Enforcer seems like a waste man.... I dont see its benefits lol.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

They cannot be statistically shown xD. I find enfo to be a real satisfying, solidly well-maneuverable ship to play. Though it does need a buff.

I think what makes an enfo so special is that you never know what the pilot is gonna throw at you. Is he a brawler enfo? A sniper enfo? Or something else?

Makes it a challenge to beat a good enfo, imho.

11. vis1234567899

I could beeat an easy enfo. These enfos run at me and I hit them and then use my uncommon tapes and still beat them.

12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    It's sad how many people use enfo like a speeder. When I'm in my enfo, I can beat any ship one-on-one, even though I use a mortar and frost launcher (with other items like swift torp and standard cannon).
    Enfo is NOT meant to be used like a speeder... On my enfo I don't run any speed itmes, not even a turbo. Std shield and bandage for me. I depend on my tesla shield, and it works.

13. vis1234567899

I dont see many enfos and the ones I do... act like speeders lol. But then if I had an enfo I would do the same thing. But as I already use mortar it doesnt matter. I got a level 20 uncommon turbo plus level 20 rare turbo on my fixer just to make it fast. I havent ever got an epic turbo.

14. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

True. My sniper Enforcer is now running a carronade. That makes for a lot of fun.

15. vis1234567899

Yet the most suprising thing for people is when the enemy fixer starts beating them up.

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  16. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Having that second yellow 2-point slot on an MK5 with two possible items is the main issue. Is there much value in a frost launcher on an Enforcer considering it can only ever equip single point weapons? The best weapons for frost perks are of the 2-point variety.

17. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

There are some opinion here that says enfo are not good enough but i disagree. My damage average per play when i switch to use enfo improve a lot compare to when i use shooter. Its just the way you use enfo that would benefit you

18. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You are a unicorn. I can't think of any time where an enfo had top damage in a match.

19. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Can I be a unicorn too?

Da Carronade King likes this.
  20. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Here are some proof when my enfo had top damage during a match even when there are some shooter in my team.
    I think this game is not about to deal the most damage but to make your team win