1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

----- Some Take Away -----

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mustbeunique, 26 Jan 2019.

1. mustbeunique

mustbeunique New Member

Hello all,
    Some take aways from a player playing for awhile. Overall the game is a 7.5-8 out of 10

Battle
    Special Events
    Still can't figure out why they continue to match 4500+ infamy with 2200 infamy
    There short and you can't save coins. I usually only get 60-80 coins an event. So I open 3-4 crates for 100 ship pieces each.
    Glad this event was just respawn of your 1 main ship(mine LVL 50 Shooter). (not enough red, blue, yellow items to bring more than one ship into battle)
    Casual
    Well they match 4500+ infamy with 2200 infamy, but at least in this game mode is does not matter. Quest/Guild/Achievements still tally up if you win. Thats good
    Ranked
    Matching is bad and I gave up on this mode a LONG time ago. Infamy paused at 2200

Ships.
    Interceptor - LVL 21 - Useless
    Reaper - LVL 19 - Useless
    Guardian - LVL 24 - Useless
    Nothing really more to say about that.. LOL

Weapons
    New ones added, GREAT, but unfortunately useless. Cant go into battle with an common, uncommon or even rare LVL !/2 weapon against a defender with 24000 HP and Infamy over 4500+
    There are 22 weapons in the game. IMO: way to many. Maybe trim some??
    I'll stick this here.. I'm lvl 50(max), Still have a lot of training to do but can't go up in LVL so the caption points are just waisted :(

Guild
    This is good, just wish they change the spinner prizes. Sometime the Legendary Bonus Round Spinner has NO legendary items or pieces :(

Season
    Tied to infamy, don't play ranked mode anymore.. Prizes after a 2 two wait were not really that great anyways. No big lose here

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    even in casual match making is not good . even if we don't lose infamy but when a 1k infamy player face ace league players in battles and lose and lose again . its just demotivate players . i am sure if this stay like this mire people will left the game . everyone deserve some kinda fair battles.

my question here is if i can't fleet with someone who have 800+ more infamy then me then why i am getting battles against players who are 1000+ infamy higher then me .

Aether_Zero likes this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I have suggestions on Discord to tighten up matchmaking to avoid such huge, and sometimes unfair deltas in the matches. Go there and vote... on all outstanding suggestions, yay or nay.

4. mustbeunique

mustbeunique New Member

Don't think they will care -- If they did A they would not have done it in the first place or B would have fixed it by now
    The Events and Casual are for Infamy 4000 or more

5. mustbeunique

mustbeunique New Member

Wait my infamy is only 2200 and was match with a 5400 -- Yikes .. needless to say our team lost