1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Some random Mine strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Chestbrahbodybuilder, 12 May 2017.

1. Chestbrahbodybuilder

Chestbrahbodybuilder New Member

Hello,

I first joined the game a few days ago. I started experimenting with different turrets and i stumbled across the Mine. Of all the selectable weapons, the mine became one of my favorites. I started randomly spamming mines everywhere, randomly. I had huge success destroying enemies by doing this. Soon after a couple of days passed, many others started doing to same. So here is a couple of strategys:

1. Spam Mine as soon as the battle starts, who know where the enemy will go. Especially at the end of a battle when you are hunting down an enemy, they just might stumble upon one of your mines.
    2. Find cover during an engagement, and drop mines from cover.
    3. If you are alone against many enemies, get out of their vision and drop mines behind you, if they follow, they'll get a nasty surprise.
    4. Keep the enemy guessing where you are and always drops mines in an unpredictable fashion.
    5. You can use mines to deter enemies from getting closer. Useful tactic against carronade.
    6. Beware of long ranged enemies, they don't have to come close to kill you.

Sorry if this guide was long winded, hope it was useful tho!

2. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Thanks for sharing what you found:)

3. Zaptos

Zaptos New Member

For me tip 5 is useless because they run right into my mines. Deadly results.
    I have a few more tips
    7.Place them at tight turns so when they come by.....
    8.Place them in the capture zone when speeder come to capture the get blone apart.
    I tried these two methods and they work well

Chestbrahbodybuilder likes this.
  4. Limitbreakaaa

Limitbreakaaa New Member

8. Put mines inside bushes AND burning ship corpses.

Chestbrahbodybuilder likes this.