1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Some ideas I never shared

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Djradnad, 11 Feb 2019.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

so, I’ve been playing battle bay for about 2 years now, and I guess over that time I forgot about some of the things I thought would be cool when I first started playing, but alas I’ve remember one of them..

I always felt this game was a lot like world of tanks, and so maybe I didn’t post share this before because I wanted to enjoy the fresh ideas from these devs instead of copying other games, but anyways, in would of tanks people can pay for stuff like boosts that increase your spotting range! I think that could be cool at a high price and if it only lasts a game or so.. also they have camouflage, both cosmetic and advantageous, you are more difficult to spot. Also, I’ve never liked the limit of 2fleetmates in this game (I’ve mentioned this one before) but I still don’t understand why we have any fleeting limits whatsoever in casual or events (infamy range and fleet size).

In other games I’ve seen guild points you can accumulate (or buy) that then are used to upgrade your guild, add 5player max, add reward rates, all sorts of things. Sure we get raffle rewards and little prestigious trophies, but I think there can be more to be done around the guilds, not something I’ve thought to hard about, and not for over a year at that, but certainly there are options that could work in this game.

Why on the guild leaderboard does the total guild infamy not add up properly? 25players at 4K should equal 100k but guilds only show at around 60k on the leaderboard.

There are so many aspects to this game that could be innovated on, and yet all I ever see from players are complaints about weapon balancing, matchmaking, or their rewards.

I’ve saw a discord suggestion to reduce gcd in an event, and it was determined potentially game breaking.. but why do they try to speed up the game with faster agilities and Gatling gun, and cooldown event perks out the wazoo that make cooldowns redundant, but they fail to see the worth in being able to fire more rapidly than once per 2.5s???

Constantly, I am questioning these things in my head, and constantly I am ignoring them.. but my real issue, is that I don’t see more people interested in these more fundamental problems of the game, just the arbitrary extra fixer in a match, or extra 200dmg a weapon hit them for.. ffs that’s not gonna bring more players to this game, nor will it add any direct profit, so why should they care?!

Ok. Rant over.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I like the guild upgrades. That could be really cool. It would also lessen guild hopping since you'd have to upgrade your guild again.