1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

## Some bugs I found out

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by FAITH212, 15 Feb 2018.

1. FAITH212

FAITH212 New Member

There are some bugs I found out which I want to share.
    1. Our guild player at the top with username noobkiller unistalled the game yesterday because of speeder nerf but since yesterday it's showing him as online in guild. I asked him and he said he already unistalled the game hours ago but it's still showing him as he's in live battle so plz fix that so that guildmates don't get confuse.

2. There is major stuttering and lag I'm facing after new update. It's like my shooter ship is shivering from cold when I move my ship front. The animation is not smooth like it was in previous update.

3. The guild rival selection is not fair because even a 1500 guild rank with low lvl players which contributes 30 quests can face high rank guild of mk7 players which contributes the same number of quests so it's not fair at all.

4. Suddenly after update I'm facing lot of mk6 players under 1200 infamy even though I'm mk5 only. I asked my friend he's only mk4 at 1100 infamy but even he's facing mk6 players with too much hp and very hard to take down. So kindly set a limit. Mk6 should be faced when a player is 2300+ infamy in ACE league. Mk5 should be faced when a player is in master league above 1300 infamy and all mk4 and below ships should face each other under master league. Make it balanced like that. Mk4 players facing mk6 at 1100 infamy how really it's fair? What will be next? Mk4 facing mk7 too at 1000 infamy? Please set a good matchmaking algorithm. It's okay if I have to wait for 30 seconds to find a balanced match I can wait for it. Right now it searches match so quick and end up giving mk6 to enemies. I don't mind losing battles and having 50% win/loss ratio but the loss should be a fair one.

Hope you guys will work on this. Thankyou!

Attached Files:

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I already have a screenshot of a MK4 fighting a MK7 taken since the update :D

The Otherguy and FAITH212 like this.
  3. FAITH212

FAITH212 New Member

Oh okay please pass this thread info to developer so that they can fix it as quick as possible rather than fixing it after 2-3 months in new update. Really it's frustrating to face high lvl players. It's like they're bulling low lvl players with their high overpowered setup. I'll be very thankful to you if you pass this thread to developer team and let them know to fix it asap. That's all I want to say now. Have a good day.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Trouble is some of these "big ships" threw money at the game, to upgrade very early, with no experience,
    Before the update they were auto matched with similar ships, so 3000+ infamy.
    As a result they couldnt win, and their infamy got driven through the floor.
    Now they have a chance of climbing to where they should be on a steadier curve.

5. FAITH212

FAITH212 New Member

Yeah that's the reason too but things can't stay like this. I mean how it's fair for mk4 shooter with less weapon slot and around 3k hp to face mk6 shooter with 9k hp and more weapon slots. Developers need to find the solution of it asap and release the update. That's all is my wish. And moreover I point out other bugs too like stuttering and friend showing up online even if he's not so developers should work on this too and release quick update for community. Thankyou!

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Maybe you misunderstood, this is the fix that has been implemented!
    Previously players with underpowered weapons would be forced into harder matches, meaning the game was unplayable if they upgraded ship too early.
    Now they can actually win games and climb to where their infamy should be at instead of infamy being stuck at 0 and them not being able to compete in matches.

FAITH212 and PastelPiku like this.
  7. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Yup! Just give em time to climb out of your league and it'll be all good!

The Grim Repair and FAITH212 like this.
  8. FAITH212

FAITH212 New Member

Buddy it's look like that way too
    Thanks, yes I've checked just now they're only lvl40 mk6 so I guess they bought it recently. Sorry for trouble. Anyway but still there are few more bugs I mentioned so hope developers will work on that.

The Grim Repair and Ash KOT like this.
  9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I will mention the other bugs to Rovio for you :)

The Grim Repair and FAITH212 like this.
  10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Regarding the Online status in guild, we tested.
    - Player is online in the guild
    - Player uninstalls the game
    - Player is showing offline within under a minute (even without any other member relogging)

There is no bug we could confirm.

11. FAITH212

FAITH212 New Member

Thanks now it's not showing him online. By the way the bug of new msg is still there in guildchat. It shows there is a new msg ij guildchat but when you open then it's same old msg. And still there is a bug of when you hit a torpedoe and it hits your own teammate then it shows nice shot achievement. Overall happy with new update but hope these things will fix too. That annoying bug of coming back from battle and showing no friends in friendlist is finally fixed too so kudos to developer team.