1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Solution for Ace I players problem when NM infamy is rested

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by kurdish bndo, 8 Apr 2018.

?

1. I hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I love it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It is Ok ,but i don't want it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

This idea seems a bit ridiculous ,but it doesn't hurt anyone ,and it is helpful

Iam at ace I ,and ever time a new season begins , ace I players start to face NM players and some very talented players

So what if we added something like a new league , it is not a new league but it is "above nightmare" (ANM)

It gives the same rewards as NM league rewards and it has no special color , just it is a part of NM league ,but they aren't in NM league rank they have their own top 1 ,and top 2 and top 3 and top 4-10 and others players from top 11- ....

What is special about it is ( its minimum infamy is 5.5k and players infamy in ANM league are reseted to 5k ( that might make top 50 contain the same players for 1 or 2 maybe 3 seasons , but then it will became normal again ) and if top players can reach 6k infamy then who deserve to be in ANM league can reach it without luck

And then normal NM players , that never been in top 50 can have a little very little chance to be in top25 - 10 in NM league

Those top players who will be in ANM will not face 3.5 infamy players for sure and maybe up to 3.8k infamy too , so rovio will just add a small extra amount of reward=
    (
    ( top 1 reward in NM + top 2 reward in NM+ top 3 reward in NM + top 4 reward in NM .... Till top10 )- 10x of top 11 )
    )

Like i said it is ridiculous but it is helpful ,jist think about it for a bit

2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I don't know. I'm down at a lowly 2425 infamy and I'm fully expected to get thrashed back to 1700 or so in about 3 days.

So long as I don't get thrown into the seal clubbing penalty box and I understand that what happened wasn't the result of me suddenly getting bad then I'm good with it.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.