1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

So I filled out the form to become a MOD yesterday. What happens next?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Made in Chelsea, 8 Nov 2018.

1. Made in Chelsea

Made in Chelsea New Member

College
    I filled out the form early this morning, (26 Nov) and I know I should be contacted shortly. But I still have these questions - who will I be contacted by, when, and on what platform? And if I don’t get accepted to become a mod, will I ever be contacted?

2. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

As far as i know, the MVP's are MODs.
    But I do not have any other knowledge of how to become a mod.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You can fill up the form linked to the forum page referenced in the latest in-game announcement.
    I wouldn't exactly know(I was made a MOD by @The Grim Repair when she gave mod rights to the MVPs) but I'd say there's a high probability that you'll be contacted on Discord by @The Grim Repair.

I'd say asking @Nicolas or @Desirè would be a good idea, since they became MODs without being MVPs. They should have a better idea.