1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper leading shots more difficult than other weaps?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JustinBeaver, 22 Jul 2017.

1. JustinBeaver

JustinBeaver Member

Is it only me but I find it very difficult to lead sniper shots at long range (~40) because when the target is moving, you have to lead the shot very very slightly to hit it because of its very high projectile speed. It is so minute that i always overlead my shots. At close range, leading sniper shots on a speeder is easy. But for long range, I have no idea how to lead shots super slightly. To the point that I do not lead sniper shots at all from far range..

Do you guys lead sniper shots at far range? Please teach me how. I'm at 1.9k infamy but still can't lead sniper shots at long range.

2. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I have used snipers from the start, so for me it's easy. I struggle with lead shot with explosive canon on the other hand. It just comes down to experience, so just keep practicing those long range leadshots, and eventually it will be no problem

Miathan and JustinBeaver like this.
  3. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Yes, I also find long range shots with sniper cannon difficult. But, in the end, every weapon has its limitations, and how good we fire it.

JustinBeaver likes this.