1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player Custom Matches

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ultrah, 18 Jun 2018.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I’d like the ability to start a Custom Match without anyone else but me.
    Test new weapons, try new maps and drive new ships without having to bother anyone else.

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I agree 100%

Custom games are fine, but it can be difficult to find players, what with everyone fleeting and questing. And, not everyone is going to be patient enough to ‘not’ kill you while you test out your new camera sensitivity etc...

There needs to be an option to add bots to games. Since these bots already exist, I don’t see why were prevented from using them. Even if they’re just mk1s with common weapons, it would still be a great feature. Not to mention, probably quite therapeutic... who wouldn’t enjoy taking out their frustrations on a team of hapless bots, after an annoying losing streak! :p

Ultrah and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

or just introduce bots with different range of difficulty:
    Choose your Opponent:
    Select MK (1, 2, 3 etc.)
    Select Ship Type (Shooter, Speeder etc.)
    Select Weapons (Cannons, Mortars, etc. )
    Select Difficulty (Idle, Easy, Medium, Damn Hard, Nightmare)

or a bot controlled Player Account say for Example American Maruader. You just need to type his ID # tag

Cheers!
    -HOT•Pandesal

Ultrah and ViscountSniffit like this.