1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Similar Games?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ShinkuMoon, 31 Jan 2018.

1. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

Since I am not willing to pay for neither epic big guns nor subscription and the stupidity of my current infamy level's match teammates is beyond salvation, the game provides more disappointment than joy. Still, I like some of the game features such as progress making in gears, controllable random elements in battle (like the big waves), etc.

In which case, does anyone here knows similar games like this, but less grindy for non-paying players and dependent on teammates? Thanks in advance.

Riddlerpaji, Cpt. Dong and ThatOnion like this.
  2. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    Try WOT blitz, It’s the exact same battle system. I don’t know about the pricing model tho in that game.
    And I hear you have less customization freedom.

ThatOnion and Captain Gilligan like this.
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Not to be rude, but this post will probably be locked
    Just think about it, you are using the official BB forum where devs talk to the community directly, to ask what OTHER games to play...

I'm loving fortnite on PC right now...ok that's all

PastelPiku and Disguised like this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

No need to apply censorship if you trust the quality of your product :)

5. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    It is way less P2P, all there is are some premium ships which are well balanced, and skins that apply a small buff. Each of the 4 ships classes (Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship, Aircraft Carrier) has advantages and disadvantages, and they are different for each nation. And no single ship is insanely OP. Overall, it's basically BB, but without p2w, no rng, less customization, and historical ships. And grinding feels rewarding.

6. Captain Gilligan

Screenshot_20180201-083502.png

I think that wraps it up nicely with a little red bow. :)

7. Kitterini

Unlike the usual 'I need attention' goodbye threads, this one actually has a genuine question though :)

ThatOnion likes this.
  8. Captain Gilligan

A question that isn't refering to the game battle bay, which is the whole reason the forums were made...
    You'll probably spin it around in someway though so I'll end my "friendly argument" here.
    Take care!

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

World of Warships Blitz is far from pay 2 win and pretty fun.

ThatOnion likes this.
  10. Kitterini

The tricky challenge of wanting the last word whilst pretenting to be taking the high road ;)

11. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

Thanks for all your replies and apology for not responding... I only received the notification of the first reply but not the rest of them until I checked today.
    I think I played battleship before when I could still enjoy BB... didn't like it too much but then I wasn't devoted at all. I will give a try again.