1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shoutout to this incredible team!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Captain Gilligan, 31 Aug 2017.

1. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    3 teammates getting 3 stars in a single battle! Amazing job everyone of you! Screenshot_20170830-212922.png

The Otherguy and behumble like this.
  2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

wow. i dont think ive ever seen more than one or two players get 3 stars.
    What, did they all start capturing at the same time and equally over contributed to protect the capture point? or is that a normal amount of dmg for that infamy without fixers lol

Either way great going to get 3 stars

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    The Other speeder and I ran out on the right side of the map and found a lonely shooter behind the rocks to our left. We took em out and I got the last shot on him just before his team could help him. Then that speeder and I kept going along the right side of the map and met another shooter! We took him out too. While we did this, the shooters on our team handled the other 2 on theirs. And we finished off on the last shooter all together as a team. It was beautiful :p