1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Should count deaths in TDM while rewarding coins.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Elyport, 17 Feb 2019.

1. Elyport

Elyport Member

So this player died 5 times in a battle while doing highest damage(which is pretty easy if all you do is mindless attack). 5 deaths, giving half the points for enemies is extremely stupid gameplay and he/she gets highest coins.
    Anyways, it's kind of acceptable. You can often () get less strategic players in battles. Sometimes it works in your favour with those kind of players in the enemy team. Leaving it to matchmaking gods.

Now my problem is, why the hell is this kind of stupid gameplay encouraged with high rewards? why can't the devs find a way to count number of deaths in TDM while sharing coins? It is Team Deathmatch, each death in your team is an advantage to the enemies. 5 deaths by playing without any teamwork ? [​IMG]-_-
    I'm seeing this a lot in TDM and it's extremely frustrating. Sure people can play the way they want but why on earth should such stupid playing be getting highest rewards?

TLDR : please stop rewarding mindless gameplay in TDM, Rovio.

Attached Files:

• aaaa.jpg
      aaaa.jpg
      File size:
      795.2 KB
      Views:
    • sss.jpg
      sss.jpg
      File size:
      228 KB
      Views:
    Earel likes this.
  2. Elyport

Elyport Member

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes...that's how Rovio made the reward system.... kills +1, deaths -1, yet the rewards have nothing to do with Kills or Deaths. Makes complete sense. :rolleyes:

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Same happened in my last battle . the guy who did the top dmg he died 4-5 time because he was running into unfriendly area for 5v1

i don't play this bad but my team was separated and doing 5v1 kinda Battle . i keep sending command for to stay together but the top dmg guy and reaper and interceptor given them easy win . but if they stayed together then it was possible to win because we had fire power .

because they were keep dying i saw defender spam negative and give up and just watch . i also feel like should i do something as these guys are just running into 5 unfriendly alone rather then staying with team .

not just this battle there few more battles i had today where team mate took some stupid steps . like going other side of the map in unfriendly area where even if they sink unfriendly they are gonna respawn so basically unfriendly will stay 5 in numbers but if our time player die he will have to travel across the map for 10-15 seconds till then someone else will die so its like a chain reaction they started and i have to keep watching team dying and losing battle .

Attached Files:

Elyport and Sidd gamer like this.