1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shots not counting

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Floaties, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Floaties

Floaties New Member

I've noticed more shots that obviously hit their target but not counting. What's the deal?

BrokenBoat likes this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

something to do with latency apparently... @The Grim Repair has talked about it some times as other people had the same complaints, could be ton their side, the servers...

3. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

10:42 est shots did not register in the game, even when directly hit. Prior 3-5 games, my boat looked like it was skidding and boat controls were difficult, like I floating in slime, not water. And the random, let’s go in a left turn circle started against. Multiple Prior games were smooth, most of the shots registering- at least enough for a decent game. Net, performance issues appeared to grow gradually this evening.

Played both event and regular, performance issues occurred during a long string of regular games. On iPhonex, with recent (week?) clean install.

4. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I started seeing a performance change about an hour ago. Something has to be up on their end, can someone with connections notify support directly? Who’s on call :)

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    This issue has not noticeably happened to me at all recently, I use an iPhone 7.
    However, I used to have problems with shots not registering when I was using school wifi.

6. Floaties

Floaties New Member

I'm about to be done with this crap. When it comes down to the wire and I get the last shot for the kill and it doesn't count then I get killed and lose. It's a steaming pile of you know what. There is not much fun left playing with these obvious flaws.

R4Z0R likes this.
  7. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I was on an iPhone7 before upgrading to iPhoneX. I rarely had issues on 7.

8. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

Did you unintentionally bring back bugs your just removed. The missed targets has not let up! I went up to 2600, and I’m barely holding at 2200z. My normal average is 3200-3400. Secure the code!