1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SHOOTING ENEMY/Friendly MINES Capability & Enemy REPAIR BOX repair

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Viejo, 16 Oct 2018.

1. Viejo

Viejo New Member

Have you all considered having the ability to shoot down enemy/friendly mines?
    It would be awesome if one could shoot at mines to destroy them; if in the way or to inflict damage like booby traps.
    Imagine a friendly mine that has been deployed and an enemy cautiously tries to avoid it and the opposition force shoots at it , at an over watching position to inflict 100% damage (if it’s a friendly mine) or 50% damage if it’s a enemy mine.

This concept can ALSO be used for Repair Boxes.
    Enemy Repair Boxes can repair at 50% if picked up by an opposing forces.

Think about it unless it’s already been thought of.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Repairing the other team is a weird one, as none of the other heal items are able to repair unfriends.
    Would you also wanting a stray heal bolt to heal unfriends, or heal pulse also fixing unfriends?
    Or just the box?

As for shooting mines, its been heavily discussed before and decided it would be too big a nerf for mines.
    Shooting team mates mines has to be a no go, you would get trolls following "miners" and every time they placed a mine, shooting it and damaging the person who placed it.

Mines can be frustrating for sure, but think this would send the weapon down the same road as frost, don't fix what isn't broken ;)