1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter Mk2 Loadouts? (I cant find other threads with replies)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by XxXJamesXxX, 26 May 2017.

1. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

I have an Mk2 shooter and equipped with
    Rare- Cannon
    Uncommon- Sniper Cannon (Almost evolved)
    Uncommon- Railgun
    Rare- Bandage
    I have tried the double cannon but It doesn't do much damage for my playstyle...Is the Cannon,Blast Cannon,Sniper loadout good? Please leave your reply below!

2. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

In my experience, I have the same set-up as yours but I'm using Blast Cannon instead of railgun. all rare items for shooter mk2 will really help a lot!

3. Crack Efron

Crack Efron Member

Railgun is worthless at lower levels, maybe after mk5 and definitely epic+.
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/best-loadout-for-shooter-mk-2.434/ Is a similar thread. Cannon blast and sniper is your best bet for mk2 in my opinion. Don't bother leveling uncommon though, try to go for rare and epics and make sure you pick up every rare+ perk from the market! The perks are very hard to get.

4. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

I think,dont use bandage,because mk2 shooter has 900 HP (isn't it?) and bandage only heals for every 5 second,so i think just change your bandage into like an turbo,a shield,or whatever you choose most

ShaFox likes this.
  5. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Ok! I think I'm gonna stick with my bandage tho...On Crack Efron's reply...That post was actually pretty good...It says bandage has more health than the shield because every five seconds you get healed but with my shield my health only increases 100 hit points... Which means in 1 minute the bandage beats the shield...Idk honestly I'm just trusting my guts :D. So I switched to Cannon,Sniper and Big torp...Is the swift better? Or tripple torp? I'm thinking Big Torp because It can do almost 1/3 of health of a team when theyre close (Just like Explosive Cannon)
    So yeah...Im planning to get as many perks that I think I will use in the future and I'm currently farming parts for Blast or Double Sniper (Idk if thats strong or anything). So yeah! I'm still testing what ship I'm good in...I saw this one guy on my other threads called Genki Gamers (He has a youtube channel) and he has beginner tips and everything so yeah check him out! Hes planning to make strategies video. So yeah! Bye

6. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Yo just tested out Big Torp but I'm not pretty food at it tho :(
    Im thinking I will either do Railgun again (Just maybe)
    Or a Blast Cannon...
    Cuz nobody even goes to open anymore...They just snipe on one spot and go to cover again...even my team doesn't coordinate...If I say help capture they say Destroy this guy! Attack even tho I say capture...I know I'm kinda bossy rn because I haven't won a single battle for 5 battles for some reason I already tried Swift but they are just...Argh ok I'm gonna take a break so see ya guys later :mad: :eek: o_O :(

7. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

Good luck!

8. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

I run with a sniper, a mortar of choice, and a smiley torpedo in the rare times I play mk2 shooter. There is one map where I consistently suck, but the weapon choice has given me enough versatility in most situations.

9. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Well i use sniper cannon, blast cannon, rail gun and standard shield. Those 2 cannons are uncommon. RG and standard shield are rare. Now my shooter is MK 3. I change my blast cannon into big bertha