1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter MK1 Setup Tips Please

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by XxXJamesXxX, 14 May 2017.

1. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Hi,my name is XxXJamesXxX I need tips for my Shooter MK1. My current setup is Uncommon Cannon and an Uncommon Blast Cannon...My Tier 2 Bhurt is currently training right now (Tomorrow It should hopefully be done) Because Its 10:00 Pm here (xD) and yeah Im planning to equip my MK2 Shooter with my Cannon, Blast Cannon and an Uncommon Railgun. I am Level 8 I think... Please send some tips and thank you!

-James :D

2. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Hey guys, Im gonna go to sleep now. Hopefully tomorrow I get tips! Thank you again!

3. Nighthawk513

Nighthawk513 New Member

Double cannon is a DPS God.

4. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I ran that same combo on my shooter, cannon, blast, rail gun..

Rail gun takers quite a bit of practice to get right though. Look for stationary targets as you don't want to waste the shot. Sniper cannon is a great alternative if you have one

GL!

5. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Thanks!

6. Razerx100

Razerx100 Member

Try Standard Cannon and Sniper Cannon.

7. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Hello everyone! I currently have a Railgun Triple Torpedo and I'm planning to buy an Explosive Cannon and a Sniper Cannon in the future...I'm saving up for the gold :D and I just checked and I need level 10 for MK2 :( Sad welp I'm gonna try the Double Cannon I saw it on one post and It was Really op so yah Tnx!

8. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Oops, I meant I have Railgun and Triple Torpedo in my inventory :D

9. NKoder

NKoder New Member

Cannon and Sniper Cannon would be my pick. More importantly, don't be afraid to experiment! No harm in just tossing a common on your ship to try it out :)

10. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

This is really the correct answer for all these "what weapon to use" threads. There's so many different weapons to try and people are missing out because the answer always ends up being cannon/sniper. The early levels are the time to experiment because you don't need to invest so much in leveling the items up. I remember when I first stumbled upon the mine and at a low level (and even in higher levels), nobody is watching where they're going so I was picking up kills with it all day and it was crazy fun!

TheRedSpeeder likes this.