1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shooter Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by -Blitzer-, 18 Jun 2018.

1. -Blitzer-

-Blitzer- New Member

As you know Speeder is my favourite boat, but Shooter comes close and is my second best. Today, I will show you some cool tips and tricks on how to play Shooter, and what weapons are best, in the range of MK 1 - MK 4. If you have any new ideas and suggestions, then please type them down below, and i'll see if I can add them in. Shooter, is as the title says, the guner/shooter of all the ships, and is by far the most famous ship in Battle Bay. The best weapons for the Shooter are mostly the more expensive, and close - medium range ones, like the blast cannon, explosive cannon, carronade, all torpedos, grenade launcher, and normal cannon. If you like to stay back a bit, but still want to do a decent amount of damage (even though I don't suggest it), then you want weapons like the sniper cannon, all torpedos, longer range mortars (long range mortar, big berta etc.) and the railgun. If you are one of those ships who sit back, and like to use long range only stuff, and camp in areas without fully helping your team, then Shooter is not the ship for you, I would suggest Enforcer if you want to camp at the back.

Now, I will be telling you about some tips, tricks, and failures that I think you should do, in Battle Bay. First of all, we will be going over the tactics of positioning. When you start off in battle, you need to be the one to lead most of the team, or you need to be the one to initiate the fight. As the Shooter, if you like torpedos, and you have them on your ship, then it is good to shoot a torpedo down some kind of channel on the map, or if you memorize where people spawn, then you can shoot it to that direction, because your torpedos will recharge before you get into a fight, so it couldn't hurt to let a torpedo fly!!!

On certain maps, it's important to note that there are some places where you can shoot over with napalm, fire bomb or any other mortars, without anyone being able to shoot back, and it's a useful way to get some extra damage while staying protected. You should always have your weapons ready, so that you can dish out a large amount of damage, and potentially destroy them. Another thing to remember is to always try stay with your fellow Shooters, or Defenders, or at least tell them to stay with you, because it is important to stay in the middle of the battle, and do all the damage. If you are not the first or second damage dealer at the end of the fight, you are not playing Shooter well. For Shooter, the normal shield, the big shield, and turbo are the best items for the blue slots, so always choose these, depending on your play style. The key as your ship, is if you have a Fixer or Speeder on your team, the best thing to do as your ship is distract the enemy, and keep them together and targeting you, so that your Fixers can heal you, and your Speeders can do damage from the back. It is important for them to focus you, and do large amounts of damage while doing it. One thing you should NEVER do as a Shooter, is just use mines and build big mine walls, because you are not helping your team, and you're letting them down.

That's all I can so for the Shooter, so I hope you liked the thread, and if you have any new suggestions, then please tell me below, because I know a lot about Speeder, but not as much about Shooter :D. If you want to see my Speeder Guide, then look no further!!!!: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-play-speeder.19005/ If you guys want to see anymore guides on ships, then let me know below. Follow me if you like my threads, and I'll speak to you soon. See you battle!