1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ships / Shipyard FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Why do I need to upgrade my ships?

Upgrading your ship dramatically increases it's stats, which lets you be more competitive.

How do I upgrade my ship?

Select your ship in the Shipyard and tap the upgrade button. You'll need sufficient gold for each upgrade.

Why do I need to equip my ships?

Equipping ships allows you to use your weapons and items in combat. Different ships have different slots for equipment.

What do the red, blue, green, and yellow boxes in my Shipyard mean?

These are fitting slots, or equipment slots. Items can only be fitted into certain colored fitting slots. Tap the weapon to see which, and how many, slots it takes (heavier items take more slots).

Why are there numbers in the colored boxes in my Shipyard?

This shows how many slots you have available.

What is levelling up?

Levelling up is the act of taking an unwanted item and using it to improve your current weapons. Levelling up can be done in the Shipyard by tapping any weapon and selecting 'Level up'. Drag any items you want to use and then press 'Level up'. Be aware that any items used in levelling up will be consumed in the process and you won't be able to reverse it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.