1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship/ weapon idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by U.S.SDevastation, 11 Dec 2018.

1. U.S.SDevastation

U.S.SDevastation New Member

Since we now got three new ships, and one completely new defence weapons . I think creating a new ship just like the shooter .And a brand new weapon . A weapon that completely shuts down a ships Mobility to move. I call it the Breakdown. Fires a single Missile at a target .once hit , it stops that ship for about 3 to 4 seconds .. That ship can still fire there weapons and deploy there defenses. Etc.. but cannot move . I know the Tesla Gun and the Frost Weapons slow enemies and the carbonate or whatever does to . But this weapon stops there target from moving . I think it's a great ideal .

TheAntiSnipe and KINGIVANOV like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Sounds interesting, except for the fact that it'll be one more nail on the coffin of frost items ;) But I'm all for change!