1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship pieces not increasing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PeterNorth, 14 Nov 2018.

1. PeterNorth

PeterNorth New Member

hi Devs,

My ship pieces have not been increasing for either ship the last two weeks it has been stuck on 2925. I earned at least 2000 pieces from last week and after my first 65 piece box didn’t increase this week, that is when I feel I should ask if someone can look into my account. Both ships are stuck at that number. Please help

Id is #PNRFKLNM

DerrickRose likes this.
  2. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    I’m having the same problem, I’ve been buying ship pieces with my coins, but my ship piece count does not increase. In game name is TheDynamicDunce

Last edited: 14 Nov 2018
  3. flipiwin

flipiwin New Member

im actually having the opposite thing

the other day I got 565 ship pieces, 500 for reaper and 65 for interceptor, but it gave me that many parts for both ships!

4. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    OK I was adjusted for 65 pieces, but the game owes me a lot more. #TheDynamicDunce

5. Ability6

Ability6 Member

Same problem

6. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

7. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

actually its a big u will see the accurate number of parts if you click on buy ship rather then on shop

8. flipiwin

flipiwin New Member

oh ok

9. Robustdonkey740

Robustdonkey740 New Member

I’m having issues to won 5k in ship peace’s and my total that I would if had would of been over 8k in pieces only was credited a total of 6k