1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship lore

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Epekka, 8 Dec 2017.

1. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Lore for your boats! I'll add to it, too!

Shooter:
    'the shooter is the most common ship in the bay. Everybody has one, no matter if it's the main vessel or a rusty, poorly mantained hunk of metal that never sees battle. They were the first ship to be mass-produced for the war, and early versions were unstable and clumsy. Most retain the latter property, but are supprisingly durrable, being used as the tank in most fleets untill the far newer defender started production.

Even though it has some of the most advanced weapon technology, many can be prone to overheating to dangeroius tempratures when used too brutaly. So, most heating-prone shooters have some form of emblem or sticker that warns of overheating. Almost all of the higher-class shooters have state of the ark cooling systems to stop the heating, and therefor are some of the most expensive.'

Last edited: 11 Dec 2017
  2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Speeder:
    'The speeder was a smash-hit when It came out, causing shooter manufacturers to have a large dent in there sales untill the release of the enforcer. It was origanaly red like the shooter, but later versions were colored yellow to make it catch the attention of the enemy better. This and its shape have caused it to gain the moniker "Banana Boat."

Despite it's popularity, the speeder is not for everyone; far more non-battle related deaths have been caused by speeders than any other ship. In fact, you must take a chalenging driving test to be allowed to buy one by most legal stores. On the other hand, the richest and most skilled captains have used speeder to become trully infamous.'

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Enforcer:
    'The Enforcer was produced by the creators of the shooter to counter the speeder, both on the battlefeild and in the market. It uses many of the support weapons from the speeder, but also uses "tesla" technology, Pioneered by Bzzientist Charles Z. Buzzkill, to sheild itself in battle. The trademark engines on the port and starboard sides are not peresent on the weaker models, perhaps to make them cheaper. One rumor states that the engines fell off the prototypes, but were not put back on because of a lack of time before the production deadline.

The famous "backwords drive" system is based on using tesla pulses to boost the ship in the other direction while keeping the normal engines on, causing what some call the "Enforcer dance." this feature furthers the Enforcer's use of speeder extermanater, as dodging their shots is vital.'

4. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Lool! Give us the Healer and Defender Lore too, please I beg!

• Percy • likes this.
  5. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Just give him time to think of the story lol, it's only a matter of time

• Percy • likes this.
  6. TheFixer27

A boat
    Now I'm curious what type of technology do repair pulse use once he made one for fixer XD

Epekka and • Percy • like this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

It took a while, but...
    Defender:

'The defender knocked the shooter out of the tank posision it had fullfiled ever since it came out, as the defender is bigger, bulkier, and uses a rare alloy that was created just for the defender. This alloy reflects other metals to an extent, making weaker bullets literatly bounce off. Also, the somewhat simple frame allows for lots of modifications to be added, from extra jet engines to stashes for extra gear lubricant, ensuring that no two defenders are the same.

Despite the two somewhat overstated solild-fuel jet engines on the back, the defender is basicly a big slab of metal with a gun stuck on. That means that it is very slow and very, very heavy.
    In fact, it's a wonder that it actully floats! taking that into mind, the defender can still soak up the bulk of the enemies firepower, with it's intimidating presents ensuring that it becomes top priority to be sunk by the oposision. Weather that happens, however, is another story alltogether.'

8. TheFixer27

A boat
    I think inside its hull have some empty space and it also has a tire to make the density just barely lower than1.0grams/cubicmililiters :p

• Percy • and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. TheFixer27

A boat
    Fix fix fixer Lore!!:p

10. TheFixer27

A boat