1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ship desicion depending on available items

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by NamelessOne, 19 May 2017.

1. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

IMG_0153.PNG Can someone please give me some advice for a good ship in regards to my items? Right now i am floating somewhere inbetween 750 and 900 infamy, it feels like my weapons do not do a reasonable amount of damage during a fight! Unfortunately the only epics i got till now are yellow items, Art least i got them from the star crate for no costs
    Which weapons are worth to upgrade on which ship? My ships are all MK2 except MK3 speeder and fixer...

Thanks in advance, every hint is appreciated!

2. kaseybsells

kaseybsells New Member

u can use the nitro ( epic ) on a speeder and frost blaster on a enforcer along with torpedo because frost slows for the torp an makes easy to hit.

that bandage could be nice on a speeder

put blast cannon/explosive cannon on defender

3. BEN

BEN Active Member

With the epics and rares that you have, Its best for you to use a speeder or enforcer since they can carry the most yellow items in the game.

4. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Your setup for enforcer is more than enough for the 500+ range, I would recommend looking over good tips for enforcer when in battles.

5. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Thank you all for the comments! As for now, i will stick to the enforcer and hope for some better or duplicate items in the near future !