1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Shield wall is broken!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 4 Dec 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

He has a level 10 rare shield wall, i'm fine if it can block a maxed epic flare shot or a SC shot but both? Is this a bug or it is a feature?

Sidd gamer and Ash KOT like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Dont think a level 10 rare should even block the flare personally!

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    defense shield is over powered i fired exp cannon sometimes it break sometimes not . but it look like shield is little over powered even lvl common shield have 800+ hit points . may uncommon exp cannon do 700+ at the moment . if in a normal battle me and a guardian left its not gonna take dmg even with my t3 uncommon exp cannon .

TräcyÜ and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

why the F my clip got some random honking noise and people talking in it :-o

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

Wow ... If these wall thingy's are gonna be that strong I might go for that legendary in the event. Hope I get lucky!

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  6. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Need to test this out in some customs, but I was under the impression that it should behave like a Tesla Shield with regards to damage types and special rules.

Need to test out:

Do Crits count against a Defense Wall? Currently: Unknown.
    Do Incendiary weapons deliver all damage at once? Currently: Observed "No" - unconfirmed by devs
    Does a Railgun always do 100% Damage to a Wall? Currently: Observed "Yes" - unconfirmed by devs
    Does a Tesla Bolt negate a Wall entirely? Currently: Observed "No, travels through to stun ship" - unconfirmed by devs

7. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Maybe I’m wrong, but I never expected the wall to act like a TS. It’s not for personal protection, it’s to shield your team. If the wall breaks on one weapon, that’ll leave the whole squad exposed. So for the wall to eat a flare & SC makes sense to me (and it should eat a little more, IMHO), otherwise that defeats the purpose of a “Guardian”.

Like I said, maybe it’s just me that feels this way.

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I have no issue with a maxed Epic wall eating a maxed Epic Flare and remaining standing; I believe the issue here is that a T10 Rare ate both a T50 Epic and T10 Legendary weapon shot and remained standing.

TheAntiSnipe, V__ and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  9. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Ahhh, I somehow overlooked that point. Ok yea, might make that a tad OP then.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

talking about OP, this guy must have some changes in his pocket lol

[​IMG]

HappyUnicorn789 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

When the wall broke, that same guardian is not stun, the shield HP is much higher than tesla so i think it should get the same treatment as tes shield, full on incendiary damage. I would rather fix it now than later since a bunch of us build up this item and then it get nerf.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.