1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Severe issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SupremeCalamitas, 20 Jul 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    my game crashes after literally every battle, and I'm sick of it. I'm gonna stop playing until it's fixed, it just really annoys me to be like:

Battle
    Reload game
    Battle
    Reload game

I play on a plain ol' iPad, use AT&T. Connection is fine. iPad has sustained some minor injuries over a few years.

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I hope this ain't happening to anyone eles

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Doesn’t happen to me, although I think it happened to some other people after the event update. If I recall correctly there was an optional update that fixed it (search Battle Bay on App Store)

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My game freezes or sometimes closes on the matchup screen, happens probably every 6 or 7th game, super annoying

Screenshot_2018-07-18-17-04-12.png