1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seasons

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Maxiño, 13 May 2017.

1. Maxiño

Maxiño New Member

I have a recommendation for promotions during a season. Right now I'm in Challenger 3, but I have enough Infamy to be in Challenger 2 or maybe even 1. So, my idea is that we can move up and down in Subleagues if we have to much or to little Infamy to be in that league, but it once the season is over, that's where we remain until the next season begins. Example: A player has 140 Infamy and is in Challenger 3. He/She wins a battle and gains 24 Infamy. They would then have 164 Infamy and then be promoted to Challenger 2. Another player, who has 154 Infamy is in Challenger 2. They loose a battle and loose 24 Infamy and now have a total of 130 and would be demoted to Challenger 3. Let me know what you guys think. Have a nice day!

2. Memorize

Memorize Member

I'm think players have to be patience and wait for season to end to receive promotion because each leagues have different bonus rewards.Well...you have to wait for season to end is best way to make it look like it does really mean something worth playing for through the end of season. Right now it's fine for me.(in my opinion)

3. CamNV Marine

CamNV Marine New Member

We should be promoted after we get enough INFAMY. Wait till season end seem a bit too long for me. However, it is fair though, coz it has PRIZE for top 3 in league. After all, no idea.

4. Maxiño

Maxiño New Member

@Memorize I see what you mean. It's good to have patience. Thanks for the input :)

5. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member