1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Season question

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Bingo Dingo, 16 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bingo Dingo

Bingo Dingo New Member

Is it worth it in terms of the reward? : to stay no. 1 in your season throug not playing (risk losing infamy) OR just keep playing and hope you stay on top?

2. XxAGENTSHAWxX

XxAGENTSHAWxX New Member

Well, it would depend on what infamy and league but it is definitely worth the reward to stay up top until season ends.

3. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

It's worth the reward to stay on top, sure; but it's also worthwhile to finish your 18 quests. So keep up with the quests and after you finish if you're high enough you can sit back and wait for the season to end

4. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

I've only completed 1 season when the game was released and I managed to get #4 in the challenger III league...
    Now in the challenger I league...I hover around #2-5 rank due to mismatches. I think it's worth getting as high as you can and NOT assuming you'll be there by the end of the season. Everyone will try to get to the top on the last day.

5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

In the end I think it's a game so have fun playing and just see where you land especially at the lower levels (where I am:p)

6. Bingo Dingo

Bingo Dingo New Member

Thanx guys for the tips and help, i played the whole week and just went up 100 imfamy, its the final day and im still on top with 832 :D

rlxgenerate likes this.
  7. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Keep going...it'll be worth it in the end.