1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seal Clubbing penalty suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by rexaroni, 12 Apr 2018.

1. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

So this is more a "seal clubbing penalty" thread/complaint, but I find that I keep climbing in infamy and I'm a little scared of it. I'm entirely too high up to be competitive with my current setup as you can see attached.

In the back of my mind I can't help but to subtract 800 infamy from where I am, bc I've dropped a shitload of infamy before and I sure don't want all my rewards reduced significantly.

As @Snapshot has mentioned, I think that'd make me quit the game....so my question is this (and I realize there's probably a thread about this but can't find it):

what are some suggestions to the devs to solve the scary seal clubbing penalty for folks that are generally trying to win?

Attached Files:

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I've personally never fallen below the seal clubbing zone, so idk.

3. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

If you’ve been able to climb that high then you’ll start to float there. I like to think of it as the law of large numbers. Your set up will inevitably land you in the infamy you should be at. You’ll win a lot and you’ll lose a lot but eventually you’ll float where your supposed to be until you upgrade something. Then you’ll rise and float there. Don’t be afraid of seal clubbing because even if you lose a lot your going to end up rasing because of the natural order of things.