1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Screen freezing on IOS!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mr.Z, 19 Oct 2017.

1. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

I don't know if any other IOS user are getting this specific problem, but my brother who uses an iPhone and me are having the same problem of having the screen freezing in games after this new update. We get the screen freeze at the exact same time so I guess it's not the internet problem. It doesn't occur when playing in an android. Would anyone please help coz my infamy is tanking due to the frequent freezing.

2. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

My screen freezes too after the update and i have to restart during battle

Mr.Z likes this.
  3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Freeze during battle, music still plays, forced to restart app right? ME TOO!!
    IPAD 3

Mr.Z likes this.
  4. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I don’t seem to have any problems. I have Ipad air 2. Maybe the memory fluctuated on your device. Try freeing up some space.

Mr.Z likes this.
  5. mannyfreshmf

mannyfreshmf New Member

It's happening A WHOLE LOT. during battle or during the bonus add

Mr.Z likes this.
  6. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Yea!! All those mentioned problem are the same for me too. And ya Gnu, I thought the problem was my device at first until I noticed that we freeze at the exact same time. We fleet up a lot and we freeze at the same moment.

Last edited: 21 Oct 2017
  7. Elrayzbak

Elrayzbak New Member

Since the last update i have this problem.. wrote several post about this but no answer

Mr.Z likes this.
  8. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Same issue along with lag and disconnects( doesn’t happen in any other games I play though) yet no answer in 2 weeks of complaining

Mr.Z likes this.
  9. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

We need to make our voices be heard. This freezing problem is still intact. If our voices are not heard in this section we will carry on to the general threads too. If it's our devices fault, we need to be told that it's our fault. If it's from the server side we need it sorted ASAP. We need a response.

10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

To test we would need to know which device you have and its build - please add that info and we'll look into it.

Mr.Z likes this.
  11. Osotogare

Osotogare New Member

I see it as two separate issues. Maybe each is covered in a different thread, but both are mentioned in this thread.
    * game freezes during the battle, music keeps playing for 20-30 seconds, then it stops and game crashes - for me fairly rare, like once per 50 battles
    * game freezes during the ad (usually but not always preceded by this "buffering" icon), screen goes white, music keeps playing, nothing helps, just a restart - for me VERY frequent, in last 20 ads it happened 17 times to me

I am not that concerned about the first one. It is annoying, but hey, it happens. But the second issue is very painful. Just trying to get the free shop refresh becomes a frustrating experience when I have to restart the game like five times. Gave up watching ads for bonus resources already.

Edit: iPad 3, iOS 9.3.5
    Edit 2: Here is a video

Last edited: 24 Oct 2017
    Mr.Z likes this.
  12. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Device : iPad 3 (A1416)
    IOS version : 8.4.1
    Waited to see if the problem went away. No sir, still intact. Freezing occurs in mid game, starting of game, basically anytime.
    P.S: problem started only after the recent update. Before that everything was fine.

13. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

My brother's Device : iphone5
    IOS version: 10.3.3
    We freeze at the exactly same moment when we fleet. When we play individually too we freeze at the same time. Please look into it.

14. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Im still freezing too

15. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Still freezing. Happens in clutch games where it looks like I am dropping infamy intentionally. I don't know whether people are reporting me or not, I hope they didn't. Is the problem being looked into? We need some sort of response.

16. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Freezing too and got lag and disconnection issues that I have raised since update came out but this company has barely acknowledged let alone fixed which is disgusting considering they want us to spend money on a game which won’t work for too many players as it should

I have a iPad Air and iOS is up to date as off today.

17. mannyfreshmf

mannyfreshmf New Member

same exact issue I'm having. I didn't break my tablet because it is just a game after all. But good lord that is frustrating.

18. Ariki

Ariki New Member

This problem exists for a while -Rovio are hope;ess at debugging games -it is a problem across all their games -take your money and then dish up an average experience

19. SyedAhmad36

SyedAhmad36 Member

Please fix this. I've lost countless of battles because of this bug.
    Iphone 5 iOS 9.3.1

20. Mr.Z

Mr.Z New Member

Ok, I'm on the egde of getting so angry that I might break something. Why isn't this issue solved yet. If it's our devices fault, come out and say so. If it's a bug and repair work is in progress, let us know. I'm really sick of losing when the team fate rests in my hand and I freeze. Literally I freeze anytime. I'm trying so hard to control my anger but I'm right on the verge of breaking.