1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Scrapping Chances

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Trium, 21 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trium

Trium Active Member

Well, with the last update we can see in-game chances of different items from the chests.

For example, for me it was really surprising that chance of the legendary piece from the premium chest is just 1%. I would never buy them if I knew it before.

But why the developers haven't finished the process of informing the players?
    I think they should add properly displayed chances during the scrapping - at least what is the chance of getting legendary, epic and rare pieces.

2. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

I think it’s because they don’t have to. They are obliged to show chances for items that in one way or another can be directly bought for money when a random generator is involved. Therefor scrapping known items does not fit this case as there is no cash/pearl charge to scrap an item.
    However the devs have never stopped any post in the forum from trying to figure it out.

ThatOnion likes this.
  3. Zotah

Zotah Member

They will never show those values for scrapping, it varies base on region and player profile. In our case we have a player from Europe/France and he manage to get a legendary item on regular scrapping once a week while the other from our guild, all from Canada/Quebec has got two or three since they are playing... On the Valentine package he managed to get 6 legend pieces by scrapping only the blue items. Rovio will only say that player is very lucky but when you look at the chances you have with the green and bleu boxes, do you think that those chance would be better on scrapping? So the luck from this player is really outside the boundaries and that is not the only one that see like that, once I reported a player for hacking the game, he was reporting to be a free to pay player and he had almost double legendaries then me who spent a lot of money on the game every month...

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

If Rovio was in fact "rigging the odds" as you suggest, admitting to abusing the reporting system certainly wouldn't win you any favours.

DISCLAIMER: The following is unverified information. Take with the requisite grain of salt. If you have no salt, please browse other threads until you find some. ;)

As best as I've been able to figure out, you have very similar chances when you scrap an item as you would of finding them in a crate of similar rarity (Common Item = Free Crate, Uncommon = Star Crate, etc)

Kalbs likes this.
  5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Not true. All chances are the same for everyone. Always.

It's impossible to receive legendary items from scrapping ever.

The simplest answer is that the player did not tell you the truth about his spending.

6. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Hey man. You dropped your tinfoil hat

tonySTAX and Disguised like this.
  7. Trium

Trium Active Member

Well, it is the only chances that we can assume (beside doing experiments)

Why not to give us a hint about the chances? :)

8. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i got my golden bc by scraping 5k gold items from shop for a month

9. Trium

Trium Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.