1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Scoring system for these games

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Sims, 29 Dec 2018.

1. Sims

Sims New Member

the points “awarded” for this game is messed up. It should be based clearly defined. Why I rank in the bottom of a map when I clearly lead the map in damage done or health fixed. Or ships sunk then clearly not awarded correctly. I don’t care this is stupid it’s the same for team ctf as it is for tdm. Never played a FPS were it wasn’t fair each and every game. This is clearly wrong and needs to be adresssd soon. I have paid enough money to play this game just to avoid “ads”. I don’t buy anything else. I would like this game to be more about skill and less about bs stuff. Fix it . It is clearly broken. NOW!!!

GrizzlyMoose likes this.
  2. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Many share your sentiment. It is like playing poker and not knowing if there is a wild card or what it is.

I realize that there are players who some might say take advantage by changing gear or ships, but that is actually one of the strategic aspects of any game. To use perks, weapon combinations, and ships to win.

I don't think that there is a game I have ever played that I didn't want to win, we all do. That's why we play. So if there is a scoring criteria we should know what it is so we could adjust our "sails" accordingly. We would all be on a more balanced playing field and the rewards would be fairer to all players.

As for p2p, I was there. I cancelled my VIP because there wasn't enough rewards to make it worth while after the introduction of new ships.

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Is this for ranked matches? If so I'd guess you are in the Infamy drop penalty zone (happens around 800-900 decrease in Infamy). We have many threads complaining about this affecting players who are not dropping on purpose... but it is what it is.