1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Score Board Improvement / Addition?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ian, 27 Dec 2017.

1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    As it stands we currently rank player's performances based on their damage, which does make sense. However in addition I think it would be cool to also see what % of enemies health they have taken away. What I mean by this is if one player deals 5k damage to a 20k health defender, that counts as 25% whereas 5k damage to a 5k health speeder would be 100%. If the player did both those things it would be 125%. Seeing as damaging low health type ships is more useful than damaging for ex a defender, I feel this would be a more helpful indication of a player's contribution. Thoughts?
    Should it be an option to show this?
    Display it in addition to damage?
    Or, Bad idea -> fine as is
    Edit: could also be used for healing, same idea

Last edited: 27 Dec 2017
  2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think it’s quite a good idea. It would also be good if healing subtracted from the score instead of adding to it (which it essentially does now).

Ian, The Otherguy and Disguised like this.
  3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Wow. Such an elegant idea that nobody seemed to think of before.