1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Same problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KATZ, 28 Mar 2018.

1. KATZ

KATZ New Member

I lose control of the boat controls for a few seconds, by then , I'm dead .It appears that I'm not the only one experiencing this. If I get faster speed on the internet , they want me to go business class.I have 100 megs speed. I'm thinking about changing my name to Daily Death . Lol !

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    We can't help the fact you have dial-up.

PastelPiku likes this.
  3. KATZ

KATZ New Member

Dail up . Ha ha ha , that was a good one.

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I have pretty solid internet in my home, and even better internet at work (I work for Microsoft) and yet I've experienced this several times. I highly doubt it's related to having a bad connection. However, I also doubt it has anything to do with the game itself. I think it's likely a bug in our own hardware that is causing the touch screen to stop responding momentarily. I'll never be sure about this, but I hate touch screens lol. I'd pay anything for an external Battle Bay controller.

5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    On the other hand, my controls on BlueStacks have never locked up like this. It's definitely a touch screen malfunction.