1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rushed Reaper

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Redneck Messiah, 1 Nov 2018.

Tags:
?

Should the Reaper have been added now, or in a few weeks' time?

Poll closed 8 Nov 2018.
  1. NOW!

47.4%
  2. In a few weeks...

52.6%
  1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

As you know, today saw the addition of the Reaper as a ship. This is two events in a row we've seen a new ship, and it's a bit overwhelming. I think Rovio should have kept the Interceptor as an event prize for another week, in order to make it more accessible to a wider group of players. If you really want to keep cramming in new stuff to satisfy us, get a new map/item/set of perks running. The Reaper is a slick ship that looks fun to play, but it would've been so much better off in a few weeks, rather than letting us have it with both barrels here. Give the collective playerbase time to get the last hard-to-get new boat before you shove another one down our throats. This is just my opinion, so to all you Reaper fanboys/girls/things: Don't take me too seriously. I'm just a peasanty speeder main who sucks at MS Paint.

Ultrah and StillOP like this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I think it would have been fine to add a new ship, if we still had the option to spend event coins on interceptor pieces
    I would also love the chance to obtain event perks that I missed or get item pieces.
    Would it be too much if we had options on what to spend our coins on? As good as reaper looks, I have no green items so would get no benefit from unlocking it, so I won’t be wasting my week end playing heavily

3. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

My vote would be it depends on what they do next to get more people to more parts for the interceptor or reaper. So if a week after the realer event is over they run an interceptor event to earn mor4 puzzle pieces, then a reaper event. I would be good with the reaper being put in the bay now. If they are just going to be adding boats every other week without a way to level the new boats up after the event then it is too fast.

4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

It’s not just unlocking them that’s an issue tho, we also need pieces to lvl them up, I feel we should have the ability to earn the means to lvl up any boat we unlock on more then just a fortnightly bases
    If there’s an interceptor event next week I’ll likely gain enough to finish paying for one but then need to wait another fortnight to lvl it up and I doubt 1 event will get me enough pieces to lvl it up enough to be a competitive boat?
    So at this pace it’ll be well after Christmas before I get to enjoy the first new boat

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I have no problem with them releasing the new ships this close. Neither ship is attainable without massive cash, so it allows whales to pick which they want. For the rest of us, we can just ignore both.