1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

RNG finally smiled down on me

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by xXTrey57Xx, 17 Jun 2018.

1. xXTrey57Xx

xXTrey57Xx New Member

2 Legendaries within an hour of each other!!
    I was almost at a point of giving this game up or at least taking a break . RNG played a huge part in this yesterday . I finally got the 10th legendary red piece for a legendary. Combined it and got a Blast Cannon and almost crapped myself....as I was about 100,000 away from also getting the achievement for Blast Cannon which I got about an hour later . So the moral of the story...no matter how frustrating this game can be ,keep plugging away .Something will eventually pan out . Screenshot_20180616-201532_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180616-234432_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180617-072756_Battle Bay.jpg

Last edited: 17 Jun 2018
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

NOICE!!! I WANT ONE :(

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Congrats! Are you really going to run them side by side like that, or evolve a t2 Blast?

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

he wouldve wasted his upgrades if he wanted to evolve lol

5. xXTrey57Xx

xXTrey57Xx New Member

Yeah I'll evolve them just wanted to run doubles for a little bit...still awed by getting them within an hour of each other.

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I would evolve them. Especially if you’ve already got a t4 Epic.

The Epic is still arguably better, with the extra perk slot; but t2 Legendary comes pretty close. t1 leggy is hardly better than a Rare.

7. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

T2 legendary is better than T4 epic.. at least GS says so. :rolleyes:

8. xXTrey57Xx

xXTrey57Xx New Member

Yeah the epic T4 was my baby through all the rough games. Gonna keep that bad boy!! Got a rare T4 also. Probably will evolve the legs today.

ViscountSniffit likes this.