1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rivalvary matchmaking

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nickatorit, 13 Nov 2018.

1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Sorry If i created duplicated post but:

Do I understand properly that current rivalvary matchmaking is based on last 3 finished quests + overall infamy?
    Because 4.0 update brought "individual players more into account" but it is not clear what is that mean, infamy or gearscore or captain level?
    Why I am asking we were matched this time with teams which almost all finished 57 quests, when our last round was 54 (before 52,51) so only explanation I had we were highest infamy in that time compare to other guilds. Somebody even said that may be they count unfinished quests as well (for example percentage) because we kept 3 quests almost done in case other guilds will try to chase us.

So pls make it clear to me.

Thx!

2. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Any response pls?

3. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I wouldn't expect any official response. But, I will take a stab at what they would say:
    We cannot comment to the algorithm used for rivalry matchmaking due to that information being used to manipulate the system.