1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rivalry Tokens Need to Automatically be added to guild members accounts. No buttons selected.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *JAWS*, 6 Jun 2018.

1. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Hello Developers,
    Rivalries has been going for over 4+months now. And we still have an issue collecting rivalry tokens.

Today I went to guild...and should have received 42,000 tokens for winning last weeks rivalry. Got to the page and it already started me on today' rivalry with no way to select or receive the 42,000 rivalry tokens.
    I never left my guild. And was the 9th highest contributor. So this brings me to real points.
    This is silly that this issue hasn' been fixed yet.
    Why do players need to select the button to receive tokens at all?

They need to be automatically given to guild members once the task is accomplished. No buttons to hit.
    The guild members are there. They receive it.

This added must select a button is unneccessary.

And causes the glitch I received today.

I am not the only one.to bring up this subject in months. Ps. I have made a support ticket. But now have made this forum post for players to add likes to this.
    And mention how rivalry tokens can be fixed.

Our Developers. This is simple.code fix
    Get rid of the buttons to receive tokens.
    Automatically give token rewards to guild members once guild quest task is achieved. And at the end of every rivalry. Give the 42,000 and 24,000 for 2cd, 12,00 for 3rd, and etc.... Automatically give the tokens.
    Current system is broken. Please fix.
    Thanks

Jaws

@Pinecone
    @Zeus
    @Miika
    @The Grim Repair

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This sounds like an odd bug to me...

3. Shermanator

Shermanator Member

Agreed that the tokens should be automatically added until they reach max

*JAWS* likes this.
  4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Another quality of life improvement that should be made.
    The buttons must remain however if you go over your token limit. A lot of guys save up one weeks of tokens when the Bonus Raffle doesn't have anything we want. So sometimes I keep my tokens at MAX until the next week's bonus board opens.

5. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Wow! I didn't know until now that there was a token limit in place. What's the limit, by the way?

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Ash KOT and Medullaoblongata like this.
  7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

200k. It’s always been this way.

Sachin Shekhar likes this.
  8. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’ve never been able to move on to the next rivalry without getting the previous rewards.

Isn’t it on the screen when you see the previous rivalry result?

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's a UI design thing. "Back in the day" games would do this auto-crediting automatically, and then someone found out that a subset of users feel more fulfilled by constantly clicking extra buttons and seeing coins burst all over the screen, so that's essentially what we get with BB. The button is needed because of the 200k token limit...both the button and the token limit are annoying but it's what we have.

10. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Here is the problem I thought of with the method @*JAWS* is recommending. I normally leave my tokens near max so I can raffle 2 weeks of tokens in a single rivalry. At the end of a rivalry, I can have up to 190K of tokens and the final prize likely overflow that. If the next rivalry quest tokens automatically added to my total, I'll lose those tokens because I might not log in on time to raffle the overflow part. The button are needed. Now there is a glitch with the button so that's something the devs should fix. The new method will cause more problem than it fixes.

11. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    And then people will go away for a few weeks to find their tokens at max capacity.

12. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I didnt.. Troll another place. Bro.

13. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

The minimum that needs to happen is the rivalry 1st, 2cd, and 3rd prize needs to get credited. The fact that there is a seperate button that can glitch or not be hit. Is whack.

14. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I personally don't want the tokens added automatically. I like to wait to collect these tokens to overfill as much as possible. If it's glitched out and not given you tokens, then the devs should be able to tell.

Ash KOT likes this.
  15. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Im with @Help I Cant Swim on this one.
    I will often be at the 200k limit, and have to have a spin, in order to then collect the tokens and overflow them.
    If this was done automatically and I lost the 42000 because I was at max, I would be pretty upset.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  16. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We are not aware of the button ever “glitching out”. Every single reported case of player not receiving their rivalry tokens have been because the player have joined or left the guild at some point during the rivalry. Every single one.

17. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Wouldn't it also happen if player had 200,000+ tokens at time of pressing button? Clearly not a "glitch" but it still hurts to lose 42k tokens because you hit the button without noticing you're capped first.

Can't you add a screen like you do when trying to scrap something you have leveled before or when you try to claim a quest reward when you are already resource capped?

"Warning: You are over token cap and selecting reward will result in zero tokens being awarded. Spend some to get below cap before proceeding."