1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rewards for top Guild Quest contributor??

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Darwin nailed it, 3 Dec 2017.

?

Should there be reward for Top Guild Quest Contributor?

1. YES

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. Darwin nailed it

Darwin nailed it Member

Hey guys, so I was thinking wouldn't it be better if top Guild quests contributor would receive some sort of reward in terms of raffle token or something like that. It will make completing Guild quests much more thrilling and competitive within Guild mates. Currently most contributing player in guilds gets nothing but trophies which refreshes in a week. It's not that much fun, players would play more seriously than usual if they were shooting to get that reward at the first place within their guild mates...

2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Well currently if you contribute more towards a guild quest, you do get more tokens, see my attached pic. Unless you mean like a separate reward? IMG_2802.PNG

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

Not with the way it shows contributors now. If you work on the first two boards you automatically get top contributor even if you don't work in boards 3 on, which are much harder and should be counted as more.

4. Head Zilla

Head Zilla Member

agree, bigger awards for top contributor.
    cause i am always 1st and still ridin' mk5 fixer , and i have a lot of nightmare players in same guild , so yeah. Something need to motivate them.