1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rewarding best guild players

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Counttitan, 21 Jan 2018.

?

Is it.possible to give more responsibility for guild leaders?

Poll closed 28 Jan 2018.
  1. I think it would be great stimulating tool to give guild leaders little more power.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rewarding top 3 contributors would make a bigger challenge for members

100.0%
  3. And they would work on different quests and weapons,that could make this game even more better.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not by trophy points,I think players have to work on different quests and weapons,trophy points are

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Is it possible to create little more responsibility for guild leaders? I think it would be great stimulating tool for guild players and it would make them to work on different quests and weapons.not by trophy points they are not true measure it's by overall contribution,by sharing pearls,working on every quest possible,changing ships and weapons,fleeting.at the end of week quest guild leaders choose top 3 contributors and reward them with 10000 extra raffle tokens,or something like that.I hope you will consider this,thanks

Sh@rp shooter likes this.