1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

reward gold drop from 15k to 15 gold???? wth!!!! explain me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by dhy1N6, 30 Jun 2017.

?

is that infamy thanking man?

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dhy1N6

dhy1N6 New Member

My id name is dhy1N6..
    Whats wrong man? After update, my reward drop like a rain.. Befor update in one battle lose or win, i got 10k gold minimum.. And now just 23 gold????????????
    WTF with infamy tanking, my infamy drop because loose strike again and again dude !!!!
    My infamy 1.3k from 2k, is that infamy tanking?????? WTH !!!!!!!!!

sp1234 likes this.
  2. dhy1N6

dhy1N6 New Member

I cant upload the screencapture in mobile browser -_-

3. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Happened to me aswell, been trying to contact support with no success

4. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Hopefully the more ppl that complain about it then maybe will actually get a response from them

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We have replied to this. Please check the infamy manipulaation thread. We can't be commenting the same things into every new thread people open because they don't read the all ready existing threads.

6. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

Miika pls reply to my conversation, I need devs to look at my account and sort out this problem

7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Increase your infamy closer to where you belong & rewards go back to normal.
    (Is a quick recap of the post he refers to).

8. sp1234

sp1234 New Member

They are now matching me against impossible teams so I cannot progress to where I once was.... their soloution to this farming problem is affecting ppl who did nothing wrong, simply had a bad run &&& and I want to be compensated for all the lost rewards, getting really frustrated by lack of answers or support