1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Revolution of fixers!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wtfack, 22 Jan 2018.

?

raise the importance of fixing (heal)?

1. yes

85 vote(s)
    90.4%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Greatings comrades! Greatings my holy green fixers-brothers and sisters! Greatings developers! This is a collective petition from the "green half" of our 'Battle Bay world".
    This is Petition of all fixers! it's time for change!
    As is generally known fixer ships are deprived by stars. Why is this happening?
    Because the system does not correctly consider merit. Because "heal" is badly tied to the team's help! Calculation of stars reward goes by damage!

It's not fair, we are offended because we are the support class, we can not do much damage!

For example, usual stupid "mortair-shooter" turns out with lightness takes out for 3 stars, when poor fixer at most 2. This situation a bit changes in the best side at the receipt of мк6, we get 2 weapons. But only a bit. We are a support class! We are not damage-deallers! We help our team. From where to take stars us?
    You took away "burn" for us, okey. Took away freezing, of okey. Just do not take the our "healing"!
    But how many you(fixer) did not try, all the same you will get 2 stars, because FIXERS have a small damage.
    To inflict damage is not our main task, our main task is TREATMENT-FIXING, so give us stars for fixing!

Dear developers, we demand increasing the importance of "fixing" for getting stars for battle. Thank you, we believe in you.
    Revolution of fixers! We want to receive 3 stars!
    Снимssок.PNG

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Снимок.PNG
    With love, your "green brothers" on team.
    p.s. sorry for bad english

Last edited: 24 Jan 2018
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

100%! Fixer revolution now! Fixers deserve their fair share of stars!
    Edit: So what if I don't have the guts to play fixer, I can at least root for that 800+ bolt I hope for when I come back from a hit n run.

You go, greens!

Nikkie!, Padres, PastelPiku and 7 others like this.
  3. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    i mostly get 1 stars after 14 k healing.thats unfair.

4. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Fixers play longer battles AND get less stars? Something's not right!

Nikkie!, mani5396, PastelPiku and 5 others like this.
  5. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Aye - Unless you've joined the Duct Side, our performance is heavily dependent on the team. The problem therefor is their contribution is all direct where as the majority of ours is indirect.

Healing output should also be considered the same as damage output in order to put our contributions more on par.

The next thing to address would be the other forms of contribution as we are limited on our loadout and can't gain contribution the same was as others being limited to 2 weapons and 1 yellow to usually save our own skins.

6. Neu

Neu Member

As day 1 fixer (started with Fixer), it never bother me much with how many star I'd obtain. but I do agree that Heal item didn't seem really contribute in star gain at all. Usually if i didn't makes random shot or missed alot I got 2 star anyways, so no complain.

Plus the only times I'd 3star with fixer is with Napalm, FireBomb and Carronide.

Attached Files:

7. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

The problem is that now the freezing and burning does not contribute to the team, and the contribution of "healing" is very small for getting stars. But fixers very often deserve it, many fixers pull the team to victory. But stupid "benefits-system" doesnt see it.

8. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware that they had removed the contribution entirely, I thought it was nerfed so it wouldn't be as big a factor.

I agree that a decent fixer is a strong team member, they can generally out heal the damage of 2 unfriendlies which gives their friendlies a damage boost in that they spend more time in the game.

Another factor to consider is when there are 2 or more fixers in the team. Because it's 2 in the role, then chances are your indirect contribution is going to be less than half, a) because it's 2 healers sharing the responsibility and b) you spend so much time healing each other you're gaining zero contribution from that effort.

mani5396 and FataMorgana88 like this.
  9. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

Fixer rant! I had a great team, but let’s face it, if I didn’t to 24k heals to take off the damage from there top damage dealer this would have been a lost battle. Yet I only got one star... what bs is that?! 5FCF1BFD-1245-4644-8DE3-1DA4DDAFA38F.png

10. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

The opposing Shooter, on the losing team, whose damage you almost completely nullified, got more stars than you.

That's just absolutely ridiculous.

11. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Almost cover the damage of 4 guys on the other team, 1 star :confused:

[​IMG]

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I think healing should count as equal to damage in the "secret sauce". Sure your targets WANT you to hit them, but it is still a tough job carrying so little weaponry into a battle where you KNOW you're numero uno, Public Enemy No. 1.

First they nerfed you guys to make assassination easier for us speeders. Then they give you less stars??? For that kind of effort? Even as someone who takes out fixers for my wins, I feel that this is unfair.

Let me explain. Does the scoring system look at whether the top damage dealer hit the enemy's most powerful target? No. Why, then, do they think fixers can somehow predict the future and expect them to help the top damage dealer of THEIR team?

Doesn't sit right with me. At all.

#JustMyTwoCents

13. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

You want shafted, I’ll show you shafted....
    4E90B925-ECD1-4D62-BAEF-60DAB92B752F.png
    All THAT for 1 star.....smh

14. Earel

Earel Active Member

I many times report it’s like one of the fixers problem... but 0 reaction ((
    Moreover stars it’s not only green boxes... 15stars = 1 box.
    Experience also linked with stars... so like a fixer u never can’t reach 3 stars and 40 exp. it’s madness how much exp u lost in this way... and how much items u lost already...
    300 hp ?) - thx dev.

mani5396, Neptune_Gaming and wtfack like this.
  15. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

We should make this thread as long as the 'sniper nerf thread', then maybe the devs will remotely consider doing something

16. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

OMG! That was the most frustrating screenshot I've ever seen in a game :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

17. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

82K healing with rares

Is this some kind of record? Edit: Checking into this ...

Last edited: 24 Jan 2018
  18. Rainbow Warrior

Can you send us your ID? I'm trying to watch the replay of your battle, I think it was too awesome to do not watch it!

Mr.FixIt.Nsk and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  19. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

https://replay.battlebay.net/VYCYJLTQ
    Click this from a device with BB installed.

20. Rainbow Warrior