1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

~ Revenants ~ Premier English Guilds

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Steven, 11 Jun 2017.

1. Steven

Steven Active Member

2017-06-13_16.50.14.jpg
    Friendly active guild looking to fill our ranks with active players ONLY! We have 4 guilds under the Revenants name for diff ranks so feel free to message a leader to see were we can fit ya in.
    Our main guilds goal is to climb the ranks in the guild league so for our main guild we are only looking for members that are looking to push for nightmare league!
    Fluent English is needed as we use discord app for voice chat to make fleets run smoother. We are looking for people in all guilds that are going to be active in in game chat aswell as discord chat on a daylie basis(we understand things come up).
    Feel free to shoot us a message if you have any questions.

Deathreign - Revenants
    #QQWRCCJN
    Rubber Duck - Revenants II
    #WNCDPVDG
    XxxPRODIGYxxX - Revenants III
    #GYLHWWKT
    - Revenants IV-
    Casual guild

Last edited: 30 Jul 2017
    +ACE+ likes this.
  2. Deathreign

Deathreign New Member

Revenants

This is the
    TOP guild of all Revenants!
    You must
    PROVE yourself to stay within the ranks of this guild!
    Discord is required!

Do you have what it takes to become a Revenant??
    Contact me here or in-game
    Deathreign #QQWRCCJN
    2017-06-13_22.00.58.jpg

Last edited: 23 Jun 2017
  3. Steven

Steven Active Member

Revenants II
    3,000 INFAMY!

ACTIVE members ONLY

We are looking for~ friendly active members that are willing to help each other out and climb the ladder to officer! Discord app is also a MUST and VERY helpful when fleeting with voice chat aswell as txt chat to get offline help from other members.

All of the guilds are full of members willing to help were they can, When they can and we all stay connected threw discord chat.

Shoot me a friends request in game or on here if you have any questions or interested in joining us to the top of the leader boards!

~Rubber Duck~
    #WNCDPVDG
    Discord tag- Rubber Duck#0106

Last edited: 30 Jul 2017
  4. Steven

Steven Active Member

Bump

5. Ow Stop It

Ow Stop It Member

Was interested in joining Rev IV. Currently at almost 1700 Infamy, but I'm at 2196 for this current season (the matchmaking fluctuations are maddening.). MK4 Fixer. I tried to friend Schwifty, but I can understand if it looked a bit too random. I have Discord downloaded and ready to join. I'll try Schwifty again, but if you prefer the other way around, my ID is #HLPRPDHN.