1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Resource Reward when Exit Battle after Death....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The War Net, 9 May 2017.

1. The War Net

The War Net Member

So here is a question... Are we truly forced to sit there and watch the entire game play out after we are sent to our watery graves in order to collect the resource rewards, win or lose? I mean, if you click the "X" instead of watching the replay, when the match is over and the server cycles, you still gain or lose infamy based on its outcome. However, you do not gain your resource rewards at all. It's infuriating at times when you get people using bots on your team like Captain Herbert who drive and fire into walls randomly, rapidly cycling weapons without firing or locking onto a target until he is destroyed. This can take up to a few minutes at times and I would much rather be able to get onto the next battle and continue earning those resources. Time is valuable, and being forced to watch other people succeed or bleed isn't maximizing that time.

The game play, win or lose, is pretty phenomenal and I have no real complaints. Just wondering if there is a way to better maximize the time that I do get to spend in game. Thank you to the devs and moderators for all of your time and efforts on making such notable progress on a great game.

2. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    You do get the rewards after the battle has finished and your hub refreshes. You just miss out on the potential ad bonus if you do not have VIP

3. The War Net

The War Net Member

I have VIP, but when I click the red "X" at the top I do not receive any rewards from the last battle. I can wait half an hour, log out and back in and see no changes to resources.

4. Zeus

Zeus Developer

QA Lead
    Hmm, did you try just playing and finishing another battle, taking note of resources before, the ones gained after that one, and then end result?

5. The War Net

The War Net Member

No, just took note of resources before battle, then exited the battle once I got murked, logged out, came back about 10 minutes later and the resources were the same. No change. But I did suffer a loss of 24 infamy.

6. evl1312

evl1312 New Member

Retail
    I have VIP and i noticed a small increase to my resources after i exit when i die.

7. The War Net

The War Net Member

Moderator, you can close this thread. The issue seems to be resolved. Noticing slight gains when logging out for excess periods of time (by excess I mean more than 10 minutes). Thanks for the feedback!

8. Aiipii

Aiipii New Member

Guys sorry.. This is off topic.. How long is the maintenance? Can't log-in, its almost 5hrs now

9. The War Net

The War Net Member

Game has been running all night yesterday and all day today. Maybe try turning your phone off then back on, or force closing the app and clearing the cache. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall. Just make sure your account was linked to either an Apple ID or a GMail account prior to doing the last option.

10. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

The game sometimes says the game is in maintainance when it can't connect to the internet, check your connection.

Also, there's no need to crash a random thread, you can creat you own.